It’s that time of year again! The time when everyone is thinking of their New Years Resolutions, and goals they want to achieve for 2020.
2019 has been a rollercoaster of a year for pretty much everyone. We wanted to share some of our year with you, as we always do, in some sort of capacity.
DNF New Years Resolutions 2019
Places We’ve Been this Year:
- Malta, Fuerteventura, Bremen, Barcelona, Edinburgh
- Toronto, Banff, LA, Joshua Tree, Cancun, Bali, New Zealand, Santorini, Ibiza, LA, Mexico City, Joshua Tree, Bali, Cologne
- Paris, Verona/Lake Garda, Barcelona, Anglesey, Florence
- Foça (Turkey), Anglesey (Wales), Barcelona (Spain), Ylläs (Lapland)
- Brighton, Toronto, Paris, Barcelona, Toronto again, Krakow, London & Manchester too
Peak/Best Moment of the Year:
- Time spent with kids and partners
- There are SO many to count! Lying on the roof of our jeep in Joshua Tree looking up at the stars and listening to music feeling free and inspired… OR my day trip to Banff! It was such a gift and the most magical winter wonderland!
- Captain! Getting my new dog easily takes the top spot!!
- Being told my work has improved the quality of someone’s life
- Getting to tick some more gigs off my bucket list, Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters & Stevie Wonder were some ultimate highlights
Favourite Places We Went To:
- Mdina, Malta & Beaches of Fueteventura
- Again! So hard! Either Bali, or Joshua Tree (so good I had to go twice!)
- Florence, it was so nice to go back after 7 years!!
- Lapland – Finally managed to tick off all of Scandinavia!
- All the euro trips! I’m a sucker for a good Euro city break but it was definitely nice to rewrite my impressions of Paris having only previously been on school trips!
Biggest Lesson of 2019:
- Lots… to differentiate how you feel about someone with your feelings surrounding their behaviour in a given moment
- To trust and surrender to a bigger plan outside of myself. But, as well, to also trust myself that I know what is best for me, and what I need. Leading with my heart.
- Save money
- The perfect employer doesn’t exist, better off making it on your own
- I learnt a lot about friendships, relationships and the changing dynamics – also, just don’t sweat the small stuff.
3 Words To Describe Intentions for 2020:
- Dream, believe, achieve
- Embodiment, trust, flow
- Travel, save, enjoy
- Make more money
- Adventures, jollity, Glastonbury (I’m still praying for this one, any additional prayers & manifesting is very much appreciated!)
Planned Places to Travel to in 2020:
- Eagles Brae, Italy
- Starting the new year in Bali, maybeeee Koh Phangan, LA, then after that, who knows… going with the flow
- San Francisco, Japan
- Azerbaijan and Berlin
- Bali and Byron Bay, Australia are already in the books for January. Who knows where else, definitely looking into Costa Rica or South Africa for some conservation projects – and of course maybe the odd Euro break!
If you were still a bit stuck on resolutions, setting goals, travels, reflections on 2019 hopefully this blog post may have sparked some inspiration!
For resolution ideas, I found a particularly good template on Instagram from Jen Atkin which I’ll leave below for you!!
2020 Resolutions Template
I want to start:
I want to learn:
I want to try:
I want to continue to:
I want to quit:
I want to be:
I want to have:
I’m going to stoop:
2019 was definitely a whirlwind, but we have some super exciting things planned for 2020 so stay tuned and make sure you’re following us on socials and on our mailing list!!
Here’s to 2020!!
It’s going to be a good one!
(P.S. If you would like to take a FREE look at the Digital Business System that we use, simply click here!)