Learn How to Build Your Online Business Brand
Travelling the world is at the top of a lot of people’s ‘bucket lists’, there’s always somewhere that someone wants to go. An excellent way to allow you to do just that is by learning how to build an online business and online business brand and embracing the life of digital nomads.
However, what if you do not have any money to build an online business brand? This is what we want to help you with!
DNF are here to help you build your online business brand! With my marketing experience I have comprised a few simple tips to help you along the way.
Here’s a few simple, inexpensive ways for you to build your online business brand online:
- Use a branded email signature.
There are a few free apps available that will allow you to provide
- Your contact information (phone, fax, email, etc.)
- A professional picture or headshot
- Links to all of your active social media profiles
- An RSS feed that features your latest blog post
- A link to a freebie or giveaway
- Create a Professional Logo.
Your logo is a critical part of “brand identification”. It’s an image that will be used on all of your marketing collateral and etc., and therefore you should consider investing a little money to get a professional logo created for your online business brand.
- Use social media to consistently market and promote your brand.
With free access to social media sites, you can easily:
- Spread the word about your brand on a consistent basis
- Interact with your potential and current customer base
- Engage and connect with fellow peers in your industry
- Create a stand out business slogan and tagline.
Like your logo, your slogan should be used consistently on all of your marketing collateral.
- Use testimonials to add credibility.
Testimonials are one of the most powerful marketing messages and brand boosters that you can have in your arsenal. Collate a few from your clients and then:
- Add them to your website
- Tweet them out to your followers
- Add them to your email signature
- Publish them via Facebook
- Add your brand message to the back of your business cards.
It doesn’t matter which way the prospective client pulls your card out then, they will always get your message.
- Have photos of the team on your web-site and social media.
Your customers expect to see face behind your products and services.
Enjoy Living Your Digital Nomadic Lifestyle!
If you’d like to talk more about these tips, and get even more advice then be sure to email us via our contact page. We’d love to hear from you!
(P.S. To take a FREE look at the digital business system we use to live a nomadic lifestyle, click here!)